Covid-19 Audience Safety Measures
We are thrilled to welcome guests back to The Metropolitan Orchestra of Saint Louis. The safety of our guests, artists, and staff, is our greatest priority. In response to the current COVID-19 infection numbers, we have updated our safety protocols as outlined below. As always, we will follow guidelines and recommendations as set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), St. Louis County Department of Public Health, State of Missouri, and from the international performing arts industry. We will continue to monitor and adjust these policies as appropriate.
Upon arriving for your event, please proceed to the ticket desk. Your ID and either proof of vaccination or negative test results (details below) will be checked prior to gaining entry to the facility. You may be given a sticker that we ask you to wear for the duration of the performance and for your ease in reentering the venue should you need to step outside to avoid having to recheck proof of vaccination or test results.
Proof of Vaccination OR Negative COVID-19 Test
Everyone ages 5 or older will be required to present one of the following for admission.
Proof of full vaccination.
The following documentation is considered proof of vaccination:
- Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered) OR
- A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document OR
- A photo of the guest’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device OR
- Use of a Digital Vaccination Passport app OR
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state issued record.
Self-reported vaccination records that are not verified by a health care provider are not accepted.
“Full vaccination” means you have received the complete dosage of a vaccine approved for use against COVID-19 by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the World Health Organization (WHO) —at least 14 days prior to the date of your event.
Proof of a recent negative COVID-19 test.
- For those not vaccinated, we will also accept clinically verified negative test results from a COVID-19 rapid test taken within 6 hours of performance time or a COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of performance time. The name on the test results should match your ID.
- Self-administered at-home tests will not be accepted.
- Children under the age of 5 must provide a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen or PCR test from a healthcare provider taken within 48 hours of event start time
Together with the proof of vaccination, all guests 18 years or older must also present a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport. Guests younger than 18 may use a government-issued photo ID or school photo ID. Guests under 12, and guests younger than 18 without a photo ID, must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
Patrons unable to provide this documentation will not be admitted.
In addition to the above, all guests will be required to wear mask while at Metropolitan Orchestra concerts held inside. Regardless of vaccination status, masks must be worn properly over the nose and mouth in all common areas including lobbies, aisleways, sanctuary, and restrooms.